Entrepreneurship is the backbone of our city. Providing support to our small businesses is the foundation that our mission at Spark Coworking was built on: To the core we are a catalyst for advancing entrepreneurship. This year in tandem with Small Business Saturday, a day dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country, we will be awarding one Kansas City small business with a 6-month single private office membership. Companies can self-nominate or be nominated by others. This package includes a private, furnished lockable office for one person; 24/7 access to their workspace, high-speed wifi, printing and scanning, access to community shared lounges and kitchen with nitro cold brew, craft beer and wine; concierge mail service and use of the Spark business address, on-site community manager, meeting room credits, and office signage.
• You must be 21+ years of age.
• You must be the owner, founder, or decision maker of a Kansas City startup or small business.
• Required to take possession of the private office by January 9th, 2023.
• Winner will not be responsible for monthly membership fees and will assume no tax liability on winnings.
• Complete an application for background check.
• Winner must provide proof of the company's legitimacy.
• Applicants will have until 11:59 p.m. on November 30th, 2022 to register for the free private office at Spark Kansas City. A winner will be selected December 2022.
• Contest Rules: https://bit.ly/3zzXmIT